Friday 26 August 2011

50th Birthday Card


Hello.
The card on this post is one I made for my friends 50th.  Infact I had to made two 50th's, both of the cards were made like this but the other card (which I forgot to photograph) had flowers where the owl is on this one (I hope that makes sense, but I will ask if Ann can bring her card into work for me to photograph it form my blog). 

Thank you for viewing my blog.

Stampin' Up Supplies used:
Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Real Red (for owl's little heart) and Whisper White A4 Card Stock, Love Stories Paper. Occassional Quotes Stamp sets. Melon Mambo Ink. Decorative Label and Two Step Owl Punch.  Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder. 

1 comment:

  1. Lynne Fahey said...
    This is gorgeous, I love the cute little owl in the corner. I'm sure your friend loved this card, whooooooo wouldn't! (sorry for the pun) ;)
    Luv Lynney
    xxx

    13 July 2011 16:36

    ReplyDelete