Friday 26 August 2011

Hearts to Hearts

Hello Stampers.

I made this card some time ago and thought I would let you have a look at it.  I stamped the checked heart and swirly heart first then masked them off before stamping the rest over the masks.  The "love" heart was then stamped and punched out then placed on dimensionals.  This idea was originally dones with circles at a class with Michelle Last and I thought i'd try it with heart (and only because I didn't have the circle set :-)).

I am going to try and put a new item on every week, this will normally be a Tuesday but next week it will be Thursday as I have an appointment on Tuesday (its my normal work getting the the way of my crafting!!!!).

Thank you for viewing my blog.

Stampin' Up Supplies used:
Pretty in Pink, Real Red Inks, Real Red and Whisper White A4 Card Stock. I(Heart) Hearts Stamp set. Heart to Heart Punch. 

1 comment:

  1. Lynne Fahey, Buckingham, UK said...
    I shall be watching closely to make sure you do post weekly, otherwise I need a note explaining why!!! :)
    Lovely card Sandie, keep up the good work and try to delegate your work out so you can craft more!
    Luv Lynney
    xxx

    9 August 2011 14:05

    ReplyDelete