Friday 26 August 2011

One Layer Wonders AGAIN


Hello Stampers.

Another one layer wonder, but I hope you like it.  Its easy to do its all a matter of masking.  The flower was stamped first, then masked off. For the Pretty in Pink squares I just inked the small square clear mount block and stamped it on the card.  Then masked them off and stamped the words from the French Foliage set.  I will do a version with En Francais over the weekend and see how that comes out.  So look out for that one over the next couple of weeks.

I have also been busy making Christmas cards!!!!! I know its early but its bettter to have them made than rush about making them at the last minute.

Thank you for viewing my blog.

Stampin' Up Supplies used:
Fast and Fabulous (Hostset Level 2), French Foliage amd Somcere Salutations Stamp Sets. Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso Inks, and Whisper White A4 Card Stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment