Wednesday 7 September 2011

Every Little Bit




Hello Stampers.

Whilst you are considering what you need to order from the Last Chance List, I thought you might like these made with the Every Little Bit stamp set.  It appears that most of my friends are giving birth to bady girls just recently so I have been busy making a few of these cards (the worse bit was I didn't even know some of them were expecting!!!!!).
I have made a few cards with this design from this stamp set, so will post a few for you to see.
Thank you for viewing my blog.

Stampin' Up Supplies used:
Bashful Blue or Pink Pirquette (depending on the sex of the child obviously),  Crumb Cake Inks, Daffodil Delight and Punpkin Pie Stampin Write Markers for colouring in. Every Little Bit and Bundle Of Love Stamp Sets, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Bashful Blue or Pink Pirquette A4 Card Stock. Scallop Square Extra Large and Word Window Large punches.

No comments:

Post a Comment