Sunday 26 May 2013

Pleasant Poppies

SU TRAINING MAY 2013

 
 

 
 
Hello Crafters,

The 11th May was UK's Stampin' Up Training at the International Business Centre in Telford, Shropshire.

For the training you had to make your own name badge and if you wanted to make swops (swops are just the front of a card that you design and then you put your details on the back of and swop with others for new ideas and designs).  As I have had very little time to craft I only made 24 with the help of my friend Lynney.

I stamped the poppies in Real Red ink and then took my waterbrush and painted the ink over the flower (whilst the ink was still damp).  This gives the card a nice water colour effect.  

I enjoyed this technique so be prepared for seeing it at lot more on my blog.

Thank you for looking at my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment