Saturday 26 October 2013

Very Merry Tag

 
 
 
Hello Crafters
 
Another card from the Stamp A Stack set of cards.
 
Saw this style out in blog land and made a few alterations, I really do not buy patterned paper, that strictly isn't true, I do buy patterned paper but don't use it, I just buy it and look at it :-)
 
So I decided to stamp En Francais in Veramark and using clear powder to emboss it, but it seems to have come out a chocolate brown colour, so don't know what I did there!  I think it suits the card.
 
I just love the bauble from the Very Merry Tag stamp set, or should I say a Mosiac that can be used with the Mosiac Madness set.  And it has a punch so again no cutting out.  I just LOVE Stampin Up, they really do take the hard work out of crafting.
Thank you for looking at my blog :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment