Tuesday 23 January 2018

Sale A Bration


Hello Crafters,

WHAT IS SALE-A-BRATION?

Although I talk about Sale-A-Bration on my blog posts I have not really explained what it is so here goes:

Sale-A-Bration is the biggest sale of the Stampin' Up! Year!!!! YOU can earn free and exclusive products with every qualifying order of £45 or £90.

Sale-A-Bration runs from 3 January until 3 March 2018.

You can reap rewards when you shop, host or join during Sale-A-Bration.

SHOP

So for every £45, you get to chose a free level 1 product.
If you spend £90, you get to chose either 2 level 1 products of 1 level 2 product.
If you spend £135, you get to chose 3 level 1 products or 1 level 1 product and 1 level 2 product.

HOST

When you host a qualifying party with at leaset £200 in sales during Sale-A-Bration, you earn £20 more in Stampin' Rewards! This extra £20 can also be earned if you place an individual order of £200 or more, you fo not habr to host a party to get them.

This picture explains it easier.

12.01.17_HOSTCHART_SAB_PRE-EARN_UK


JOIN

You can also join and become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration ans joining at this time gives a demonstrator their starter kit of £99, along with their choice of TWO additional stamp sets for their kit, any stamp set, amy price except bundles or Sale-A-Bration sets. And this is shipped to you p&p free.  

This picture explains it easier.

01.03.17_JOIN_SAB_UK


I hope that explains Sale-A-Bration better for you.  If you wish to purchase anything please just click on my On-Line Shop link on the right hand side of my blog or contact me.  If you wish to join as a demonstrator contct me and I can send you a link to join, its so easy. 

Thank you for looking at my blog.

Sandie x

No comments:

Post a Comment