Tuesday 30 January 2018

Saturdays Coffee and Card Class


Hello Crafters,

Can you think of a better way to start the day than a cuppa and a cake.  Yes I know it says Coffee and Card but cake got there first and besides no one was due until 10am.

Four lovely ladies came throughout the day but only managed to get a photo of one as Susan and I were chatting about crafts too much. And I forgot to take photos of her card.


This is Henna concentrating very hard on her card. And it was worth it as here is the lovely card she made.


I had several different sentiments with me so you could pick.

All the ladies enjoyed the class and I showed them the card we would be making next month.

So if you are free and fancy a cuppa, card and cake pop in next month and join us.

Thank you to the lovely ladies that came and made my first Coffee and Card a joy.

Thank you for looking at my blog.

Sandie x







No comments:

Post a Comment