Sunday 22 July 2018

Buy 3, Get 1 FREE DSP


Hello Crafters,

Sorry I have not been blogging lately but life got in the way.  All ok just busy with card classes, stamp a stacks, coffee and card events things.

Didn't want youto miss out. Stampin' Up! are doing a great offer on their Designer Series Paper, buy 3 get 1 free, who can resist.

So you can see all the lovely papers included in this offer Stampin' Up! Have produced this video:


If you would like to place an order you can do so on my online shop which you will find on the right hand side of my blog. Or contact me direct.

My order is already waiting to go as I have been watching a lady called Kristie Marcotte who creates cards from a 6 x 6 paper pack so I will be having a go at these with the dsp 😊

Thank you for looking at my blog and baring with me.

Sandie x





No comments:

Post a Comment