Saturday 8 September 2018

Autumn/Winter Catalogue



Hello Crafters,

I can't believe it. The new Autumn/Winter catalogue from Stampin' Up! has been launched click here to see the Stampin' Up! advert for the new catalogue

So much pretty again in one place.  Lots of lovely stamps, paper and emblishments for the coming season.  The link to the new catalogue is on the right hand bar for you to download.  If you require one in the post (I always prefer to get my hands on a copy 😊) contact me and I will pop one in the post.

Don't forget to spend your vouchers earned last month before the end of September.

l will be making Christmas cards for you to enjoy over the coming weeks.  So don't forget to pop back and join me.

Thank you for looking at my blog.

Sandie x

No comments:

Post a Comment