Thursday 22 November 2018

New Blog Design and Stampin' Up!

Hello Crafters,

Sorry I have posted for a while but I was having my blog redesigned, what do you think? I'm loving it, thank you so much Catherine Carroll.

And Stampin' Up! are also celebrating my blog (no not really) they are having a special event 10% off Paper and Embellishments with effect from 23-24 November.

They will be holding three 48 hour sales,so when one ends the next will start.  This extravaganza will last for 6 days, by the end of the sale nearly every item out of the catalogue will have been on  sales, and perfect timing, just in time for Christmas.




So head on over to my on line shop to take advantage of these fantastic offers. Link to my shop on the right hand column of my blog where you will see a cute little hedgehog by the sign post.

Thank you for looking at my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment