Tuesday 18 February 2020

Magnolia Lane DSP scraps

Hello Crafter's,

I have been sorting through my craft items and have been putting scraps of papers, card, christmas bits and other bits into their own boxes.  So I can find the more easily and to tidy up my crafty space.

Whilst sorting I got to making these cards well finishing them really.  The Magnolia Lane DSP I had already stuck on to the cards but never finished them.

So after playing around with some bits and pieces, I made these cards.



Some of the items are old retired stock, but I was sorting not making 😂😂.

Now have to use up the scraps in my boxes.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful cards! I love using scraps like this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for commenting. I have a box of scraps i need to get through.

    ReplyDelete