Friday 15 January 2021

Charity Mothers Day Cards

Hello Crafter's,

Hope you are keeping safe and well.

I was contacted the other day by a friend to ask if I would help made some Mothers Day cards to give to charity as Simple Acts Of Kindness will be making up 400 hampers to give to SDB Everyone Prosper .  

So I have been busy making cards.

100 made so far.  Here are some of the cards I have made.










I am only sorry I won't have made the 400 by the charity 's deadline but I have enjoyed making them.

Keep safe and well until next time.


2 comments:

  1. hello just discovered you blog through Sheetload of Cards. am interested in donating cards to the charity you mentioned. Can you please give me more information. blessings patti
    stardust2489@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Patti, have emailed you. And thank you. 👍😀

    ReplyDelete