Thursday 7 March 2019

Painted Seasons Sale A Brations

Hello Crafters,

I have been playing with my Painted Seasons stamp set from Sale A Bration, and I can tell you it is one stamp set I will not be parting with, you can use it for all the seasons.

My first attempt at using it was for a thinking of you card for my boss at work to give to someone, so I did a one sheet wonder style and made four cards out of two sheets of card. This was the first card.
Then I went on to make these 3 cards with the remaining card I had stamped. I have a friend who will be getting one who is going through a rough patch. X






















Four cards out of two pieces of A4 card, I don't think thats bad going, will attempt a Christmas card one and see how many I can make put of that, yes I know its too eatly for Christmas but this stamp set lends itself to to so must have a go.

Sale A Bration is due to finish at the end of March so get your free sets whilst they still have some left as they are running out fast.

Thank you for looking at my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment