Friday 31 May 2019

Paper Pumpkin New Arrival

Hello Crafters,

A new arrival has turned up at my door step, Paper Pumpkin.  For those of you that do not know what I am talking about its a new kit from Stampin' Up!  The USA has has this product for years and us demos have asked for it to be solf in the UK, and Stampin' Up! are testing the market with The Shelli Kit.


This kit includes the following:
An exclusive stamp set.
One classic Stampin' Spot.
Paper and crafting materials to make 12 cards (3 cards of 4 designs).
12 exclusive, coordinating evenlopes.
Adhes8ves and embellishments for all 12 cards.

This kit coordinates with the following Stampin' Up! colours:
Crumb Cake, Early Expresso, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pretty Peacock, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla. 

Only avaible whilst stocks last. £20 plus p&p.

Order via my on line shop or contact me for more details.

I will be trying to double my card production from this kit to 24.  More next week once I have had a play with my new kit.

Thank you for looking at my blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment