Tuesday 30 June 2020

Forever Fern Stamp Set

Hello Crafter's,

Hope you are keeping safe and well.

The new Stampin' Up! Catalogue was launched at the beginning of this month, and I am still looking through it deciding what goodies I would like on my shopping list, but as usual there are so many.

This was one of the items as a demonstrator I could pre-order, so I thought I would have a play as I had few cards to make and send out.



I saw on the internet most people were going with blues and greens and wanted my berries to stand out, and with using old olive and real red they would make lovely Christmas Cards.

I decided to cut the cards down and back them onto crumb cake card bases as I thought that brought the colours out more.

Keep safe and well until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment