Thursday 15 October 2020

Peony Garden DSP

Hello Crafter's,

Hope you are keeping safe and well.

As you might be aware Stampin' Up! are having a Designer Series Paper sale this month.  So I thought I would showcase one of those packs that is in the offer.

I love this Peony Garden dsp, I love the subtle greys and pinks on the designs.



I also fell in love with the little bird (Well Written dies item number 151816) and flowers (Wreath Builder dies item number 152722) to compliment the cards, oh and sparkles of course.

I have linked the items with this months host cost which will take you straight to my online shop if you wish to purchase.  Or contact me if you need help ordering.

Check out the blog Tuesday for four more cards using this dsp.

Keep safe and well until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment