Tuesday 16 February 2021

Dragonfly Garden Bundle Part 3

Hello Crafter's,

I hope you are keeping safe and well.

As you know I have been playing with the New bundle from Stampin' Up! called Dragonfly Garden Bundle which is in the new Spring/Summer mini catalogue.

These are the 6x6 papers that come in the suite.  I have also used the little dragonfly from the punch as an employment on the cards.



There is a whole suite in this range called Dandy Garden that includes Garden Wishes Stamp set and dies, 6x6 papers, memories and more cards, laser it papers, cards and envelopes, ladybug (lady birds I know them as) trinkets, and braided linen trim. Buying the whole suite at £135 plus P&P will give up to 3 Sale A Bration items free.😃

If you are ordering from me please do not forget to use the host codse KN3ZDVCA unless your order is £150 or above then just go via my online shop and earn the extra discount. 

And don't forget any order placed with me will receive a thank you card and some gems as a thank you too. And if you order £25 or more for 6 continuous months, on your 7th month you will received a £10 voucher to spend with me.😀

Keep safe and well until next time


No comments:

Post a Comment