Thursday 31 March 2022

Shipping Price Increase

Hello Crafters,

Hope you are keeping safe and well. 

I wanted to let you know that today is the last day you can get shipping at £4.95 as of tomorrow there will be a £2 increase. 

I wanted to make sure you are aware of this change, as it impacts us all.  Stampin' Up! are not the only company that have been increasing their shopping charges and they have taken a long hard look at this before implementing. 

I have been a demonstrator for 12 years and the shopping charge has always been £4.95 so that isn't bad that they are only now increasing their prices. 

I appreciate you using me as your demonstrator so please contact me when you have an order to place and we can chat through the options.

Keep safe and well until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment