Saturday 2 April 2022

#SUYSApr2022 You're A Peach

Hello Crafters,

Its the beginning of the month and it's time for a new Sheetload of Cards from Call Me Crafty Al. 

I don't normally do slimline cards, so this month's challenged me.

I got all my papers out and had a look to see what best suited them for me, and You're A Peach called out at me and I am loving the results, so much so that I've made loads more in different papers 😍





And You're A Peach is in the retiring list too😀

Head over to see what the Collaborators have made using this months design.  

Keep safe and well until next time.

See what the YOUTUBE Team created: #SLCTApr2022

See what the 
INSTAGRAM  Team created: 

If YOU CREATE cards using this month’s SheetLoad, PLEASE USE the following hashtags: #SUYSApr2022 #ShowUsYourSheetLoad #SheetLoadOfCards

Get more details on how to “Show Us Your SheetLoad”, here: https://youtu.be/8r6JbbGfWmo

Find out how to download the April 2022 SheetLoad of Cards, here: https://youtu.be/IhSp1g90

#SUYSApr2022 #SheetLoadOfCards #SheetLoadCollabTea #ShowUsYourSheetLoad

2 comments: